Powered by Blogger.

Let me get to know you



fun, answers, questions, blogger, community, blogging, posts


You know a little about me. But now I want to know about you! I think blogging is a community and I want to get to know my readers more so I can tailor my posts to you and keep you interested.



Now you don't have to give your first last name and social security number or anything like that. haha . But I would like to get to know your interests and what you like to read about or what you would like me to blog about. So I'm going to ask you a few questions.


1. Where are you from?

2. What do you do for fun?

3. Do you like to read?

4. Coffee or Tea?

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?

6. Do you have kids?

7. What's your favorite movie? (you can do top 5)

8. What's your favorite thing to do in your city/town?

9. What's your favorite subject to read blogs about?

10. Who is your favorite blogger?


questions, answers, fun, get to know, pink, daniellenthecity, community

11. What's your clothing style?

12. Heels or Flats

13. Favorite TV shows?

14. iphone or android?

15. What is your favorite blog post of mine?

16. Do you follow me on Instagram?

17. Favorite books?

18. MAC or PC?

19. If you had 1 million dollars what would you buy?

20. What would you like to see on my blog?


You can leave your answer's in the comments below. Or if you like you can e-mail them to me if you don't feel comfortable with leaving them in the comments. My e-mail is in the "contact me" tab on the top of my blog. I'm so curious about what your answers are going to be. I can't wait to get to know you a little bit more. I'm trying to make this blog more of a community than a look what I have. I want my readers to be involved in this whole process.


xoxo- Danielle