Powered by Blogger.

My favorite calorie counter app



I have tried a lot of different calorie counter apps these past few years but none of them really stuck. I found this app called "My Net Diary". I really like it and I use it mostly every day. I do forget somedays. 


But it has helped me make better decisions with my food.  Now I'm not perfect and stays under my calories everyday. It's harder when that time of the month is coming and I crave all the bad foods. Mostly fried foods and sweets for me. So I fell off of it for a few days but I always come back.

So when you download it, it asks for your weight and how much you want to lose by what date and then it calculates how many calories you can have per day. Right now I'm at 1,292 a day without exercise. When I exercise it lets me have a bit more calories. But I still try to stay under 1,292.



It has this cool scan feature. You can scan the barcodes of food packages and it will give you a A+ to a F and you can use that while you are shopping so you can pick out better foods for yourself. I really like this app because it's simple and to the point. It's not all fancy like my fitness pal. I liked my fitness pal for a minute but it just got too much for me. And sometimes I don't want my friends to see what I'm eating. This is not sponsored or anything I just really like this app and wanted to share it with you. I use the health app on my iPhone to count my steps and how far I have walked that day. Do you use a app to count your calories? If you do which one do you use?


xoxo- Danielle