Powered by Blogger.

Pink hair trend yes or no?


hair, pink, trend, 2017, lob, bob, long hair, rose gold


I love pink. And I really like the pink/rose gold hair trend that is happening right now. I really don't usually like the really trendy things but this I can get behind. I'm thinking of doing this with my hair.
I've never done a real different color with my hair. Right now my hair is a maroon color but in pictures, it looks brown. In the sunlight you can really see the maroon. I like it because it's not really like boom color. I think I'm ready for more.

I'm really also into the lob (long bob). I got a bob in my early 20s and that lasted about maybe 2 weeks. I was in the salon for most of the day. But the upkeep of a bob is a lot and I didn't realize that at the time. But you live and learn. But with a lob it's not as much upkeep. I don't think...I hope not. I've been seeing more and more woman with pink or rose gold hair. I love it! All the women I've seen it on they look really good. 

Some hair inspiration pics

With extensions, you can get the pink/rose gold hair without the real commitment. Especially the ombre look that really popular at the moment. I love that. I want to change my hair all the time so extensions are a very good idea. Clip-In extensions are great because you can take them off at the end of the night. When you dye them pink they won't fade because your only washing your hair not the extensions so the style can last longer. Also if your job doesn't allow colorful hair you can just clip them in and style them on the weekends when you are going out for a trendy look. 


Do you like this trend?  Do you like another hair color trend? 

xoxo- Danielle