Powered by Blogger.

Why is it so hard to let go?



All my life I have been a planner. I plan everything. I mean everything mostly in my head. Why don't I write things down more?  I have an hour by hour schedule in my head. I do this every day.  Like today I have a lot going on. I should have wrote this post a few days ago but here I am Wednesday morning writing this post.



 Blogging isn't my full-time job...yet. I hope I can make it my full-time job in about a year or two. That's a whole other post about why I want to be a full-time blogger.  But I have another job on top of this. I've been trying to get into something else for the meantime because my other job is commission based ugh and I haven't been making as much as I used too. So I'm stressing about that. I literally work 7 days a week. If not on my job then on my blog. I haven't had a real vacation in a long time. Now doing this blog which I absolutely love and work on everyday. I'm overplanning my life.

For the past few months I've been trying to plan things and they haven't been working out. I've been getting disappointed over and over again. Things are tough right now. Very tough. I'm in a transition in my life. I know its a good one but it's just uncomfortable right now. It kills me a bit to just let things flow. That has never been me. My mind is always like "what's next?" "what can we do to fix this?" It drives me crazy. I wish I had the answers.  But I don't. I know everything is going to get handled like its supposed too. Mind you I'm a Virgo. So letting go and going with the flow is hard for me. I've been trying my best to do it. But in the moments I do let go and let things flow everything just works out.

I just have to remember sometimes me trying to control things can sometimes make it worse. And cause a lot of unneeded and unwanted stress. Who likes to stress out? I knew 2017 was going to be a year of change for me. It's only April but I have learned and changed a lot. I just really need to remember I don't have to plan everything. And when things don't go to plan don't freak out, something better is going to come along.  


So LET GO things will work out if you just let some things flow.

xoxo- Danielle