Powered by Blogger.

Product showdown #2 Maybelline Fit Me VS MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation


Today as the title says we are going to be talking about Maybelline Fit Me and MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. Now I like them both and been using both for quite a while so I can give a pretty good review on both.




First we are going to be talking about the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. This is actually the first ever foundation I ever tried. Before I just did concealer and powder. I was a little scared to try this foundation because I heard some people get really bad breakouts using this. I have sensitive skin so I thought it would be the case but my skin reacted fine. I really like how this applies. It was easy to blend out. It lasted all day even though I have oily skin but just blotting during the day did just fine. Since this is more on the expensive side ($28) I tried to not waste any product. You can waste a lot by just pouring it out so I went and got the pump. The sucky part about it is that you have to buy the pump separate ($10) . The shade range is alright. If they could make one in the middle of this one and the darker shade it would have been perfect. I have red undertones and this one was a little orange and I wasn't going to buy another one just to mix. But I was using this during the summer so it wasn't to to bad.The girl that was matching me was so nice & funny so I had a good experience at the counter.



Now we are going to be moving on to Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless. I was trying to find a dupe for the MAC foundation. I re bought the MAC foundation a few times before I thought of finding a dupe. This is definitely a dupe a REALLY good dupe. They have the same amount of foundation in the bottle. And it's $5.99! I actually found my perfect shade. It took a really hard look and a leap of faith because you can't try it on but you can always take it back if it doesn't match. This one is a pour out as well but I don't know if you can get a pump for it. I need to see if the MAC pump will work on this. It looks lighter in the bottle but on my skin it matches perfectly. This blends really well in the skin as well and its light.  It is really matte but it doesn't make your skin feel dry. Sometimes I forget I have it on. I still use my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer with it and it goes well with each other. So if you don't want to spend $28 on a foundation this is the one for you.

If you tried them both which one do you prefer?


xoxo- Danielle