Powered by Blogger.

2018 travel wishlist



While 2017 is all about home life and getting my life together. 2018 is going to be all about travel, I have been wanting to get out and see the world.

Here are some of the places I would love to visit next year



Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya

I love giraffe's and when I found out about this hotel where giraffes are just walking around freely. I was like I have to visit one day! You can even have breakfast with them!



Bahamas

I love the beach and the ocean so this was kind of expected. 



Santorini, Greece

When I think of Greece I think of Santorini. It looks so beautiful and serine.





Tokyo, Japan

I always wanted to go to Tokyo. I love big cities and sushi is one of my favorite foods.




Do you have a travel wishlist? If you do leave where you want to go in the comments below.

xoxo-Danielle