Powered by Blogger.

Dani's Bookshelf...The Prequel


I have always loved to read. I would be the kid in class that didn't want reading time to end. I would get so involved in the book I was reading. I would read any chance I would get. Especially before I go to sleep and on weekend afternoons. I would spend hours reading. I love every second of it.  I had a few years where I didn't read as much but lately, I've been getting back into it. I can spend hours and hours in a bookstore and just explore the isles.




Recently I started reading  How to Be an Overnight Success: Making It in Business I highly recommend it. I really like how Maria Hatzistefanis tells her story about how she made her own beauty brand. I have also been reading You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay. This has really helped me change my mindset and how I look at the world. I really want to review a book on here every couple of months. If you like that idea leave a comment below.



I have a few books on my to-read list and I wanted to share them with you. I really like inspirational "self-help" type books and "chick lit" they call it. At the end of the book, I want to feel good or left on a cliffhanger so I'll be ready to start the next book in the series.


To-Read List









This is only a few on my list. If I listed them all I would be here all day. As you can see I 'm very into helping myself be better. Like I said earlier in the post I love books that I can lay back and read to relax and get some inspiration. Nowadays I read before I go to bed so I don't really want anything to keep me up like mysteries or thrillers. Even though I like those type of books as well. I just need things that will relax me and not give me nightmares. My sleep is very important to me I want to have the best sleep possible. What is on your reading list if you read? 


xoxo- Danielle