Powered by Blogger.

Fall 2018 NYFW | Part 2



On Monday's post I rounded up a few shows from NYFW. Let's get part 2 started.





Oscar de la Renta







Area






Carolina Herrera






Coach 1941






Monse






Naeem Khan







Overall I loved most this seasons shows. I only picked my top favorites to show. If I didn't we would be here all day. I loved all the colors, patterns, ruffles, silks that the designers put in their collections.  It was all so bright and cheerful. My favorite show this season was definitely Oscar de la Renta. I want everything from his collection. It was all so beautiful and put together. What did you think of this season? Who was your favorite? My comment section has been a bit weird lately. People can comment but I can't comment back. When I go to comment it disappears...I'll be switching to WordPress soon. 



xoxo- Danielle