Powered by Blogger.

Questions you want answered





I reached 10k followers on Instagram a few weeks ago. I am still so excited! The most exciting part is that I have the swipe up feature in my Instagram stories. About 2 weeks ago I asked on Instagram to ask me some questions they wanted to know. So I have saved a few and going to answer them today.




Let's get started!

1. What's my skincare routine?

- I wash my face with SheaMoisture African Black Soap after that I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel about 2 or sometimes 3 times a week I use Murad Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask I like to keep it really simple because who has time for a million and one products in there routine?

2. Favorite color scheme?

- Right now it's definitely blush, marble and rose gold. 

3. Top bucket list vacation spot?

- Bora Bora for sure. I love the ocean it really calms me

4. One thing you wanna learn in 2018?

- How to do my eyebrows haha

5. If you listen to podcasts? If you do what podcasts am I listening too right now?

- Yeah, I listen to podcasts when I work out. My two favorites are ' The Friend Zone' I love their dynamic and it's really funny and uplifting. And  'Awarewolvvves Podcast' this one is new. It's my friend Khleo's podcast. It's really interesting to hear his take on different things.

6. What's your favorite song right now?

- This a hard one. I like so many songs but I really like No Fear- Dej Loaf. I think it describes my life at this moment.

7. What advice would you give to bloggers at the moment?

- I've been blogging for a year already wow time goes fast I would say be yourself don't try to become someone else. And you don't have to follow every trend.

8. What did you google last?

- Lyrics to a song

9. What superpower would I like to have?

-  I would say invisibility. I can basically do whatever I wanted.

10. Favorite Candle?

White Tangerine Aspen Bay Reserve Collection and Pottery Barn - Homescent Square Oil Diffuser - Ocean even though the last one isn't a candle I still really like the scent.


- I'm going to stop there. I did three other posts answering some questions you can find them herehere and here


xoxo- Danielle