Powered by Blogger.

Belt Bags



So belt bags are back again. When I was younger they called them fanny packs.They were mostly neons and windbreaker material the ones I saw. This is not a new trend, it's crazy that things that I grew up wearing are back!  At first I was like, no they are not making a comeback lol. I don't know if they were designer fanny packs back in the day, they probably did. Back then I was too focused on copying my older neighbor friend Colleen because I thought she was so cool. Why would a 8 year old care about designer bags?



Now today I'm going to show you some belt bags I like. Some are designer some are not. These are just a few they, have tons online and in store.


 Belt bags are really good for functionality both of your hands are free. Your probably thinking well cross body bags let both of your hands be free. I'm a huge fan of cross body bags. That's all I've been using nowadays. However cross body bags can put a strain on your shoulders if you carry a lot in your bag. The strap can dig into your shoulder as well. I don't really fill up my cross body bag that much so the weight really isn't a problem for me. But I know some people carry their laptops, books and more. One thing I do know you can't carry a laptop in your belt bag lol. But it is a good alternative to a casual crossbody bag.



  Of course I have a favorite, it's the Gucci belt bags. They are just so chic. There are a lot of different styles and colors. Gucci has really become more popular in the past few years. Do you like belt bags? If you do which ones are your favorite?


xoxo- Danielle