Powered by Blogger.

Why I started blogging


Danielle N The City was born in 2013. Danielle my name, N my middle name is Noel, The City I live in Los Angeles. That name came to me right away. And I loved it ever since. I knew since the beginning I wanted a lifestyle blog so I can talk about a lot of different subjects. I always wanted a website.



I had no idea what I was going to post but I wanted one. I found out about bloggers back in 2012. Taye Hansberry from Stuff she likes was the first blog I ever saw. I was like wow. She is so cool. I want to blog too. I always had journals and loved to write I also I loved designing my myspace and things and taking pictures. Myspace, so old school right? 


So one morning in 2013 I woke up and I was like I want a blog. So I signed up to blogger and wrote my first blog post. I think it's still up. And I started posting a new blog post every day because that's what I thought bloggers do. And soon I got burned out. I wasn't really posting things I was really interested in. I was just posting because I needed a blog post that day. In the few months I was blogging I had two sponsored posts. One from Wendy's and another from a bathing suit cover up line. I was supposed to get a cover up for writing that post but it never came. I'm still bummed about that. But anyway I just stopped posting. I started working more and didn't feel like blogging so I just left my blog.



At the end of January 2017 my mom mentioned my blog. And I was like oh yeah my blog. And that sparked something in me to start my blog again. So that week I dedicated hours to my blog. Learning everything I could. I'm still learning. I wanted it just right. And here I am 4 months later. Now I only post twice a week about things I really love. And I love it. I know sometimes I skip a day or two but I don't want to put up just anything. I love my posts short and sweet because I know you don't want to spend a long time reading it.

My plans for my blog is to add a restaurant, fashion & travel section. I want to show you things around my city and around the world. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I do. Thanks for reading and sharing it.


xoxo- Danielle