Powered by Blogger.

How to get totally FREE gift cards (Legit)



free gift cards, shopkick, target, best buy,make-up, kicks



I bet your wondering "Is this a scam?" It's really not I promise you. Today I want to tell you about a really cool app called Shopkick. I love this app and I've been using it for years. I even mentioned it before on my blog here all the way back in 2013. I'm still using it every time I go out.



It's a app where you check into different places and you get "kicks". Kicks are points and those points go toward gift cards. Like Starbucks, Sephora, Best Buy, Macy's, Foot Locker just to name a few. It's really easy. Most big department stores have walk in kicks that's when you get points for just going in the store. Make sure you have the app open when your walking in so you get the points. You can also get points for scanning items. They will give you a list of item that you can scan the barcode and you can get points for that. Isn't it easy? 

I have gotten  Target & Starbucks gift cards . It's all on your phone you redeem your points and your gift card is available right then. I redeemed my points for a target gift card when I was in line and it was there right away. Right now I have a enough points for a another Starbucks gift card. But I think i'm going to save it for Sephora.


I'm telling you this because I think everyone should know. Did I mention it's a free app?! Why keep this a secret? It's way too easy and fun. Not sponsored once again. But I do have a invite link for you. It's available for IOS & Google play

Invite Link: Shopkick



Let me know what you think in the comments below

xoxo- Danielle



not sponsored