Powered by Blogger.

20 questions | Get to know Danielle #1








I've been back blogging for about 2 months now and I'm really enjoying it. So I thought it's time for you to get to know me a little bit. Let's get started on these questions.




Get to know me

1. What's your middle name?
- Noel 

2. What's your favorite color?
- Pink..can't you tell from my color scheme?

3. Who was my first best friend?  
- I'm going to call her Lenny...her name is really different and I don't want yall to look her up lol

4. How tall are you?
- A really tall 5'2 HA!

5. Cats or Dogs?
- I like both but I'm more of a dog girl 

6. Funniest moment throughout school?
- There was SO many, but it was this time I slipped on the stairs in the rain in middle school in front of my whole gym class so embarrassing 

7. How many countries have you visited?
- One Mexico. I hope to be traveling a lot in 2018

8. What is my favorite movie?
- I have a lot more than just one. But let's just say all of the Tim Burton Movies and Troop Beverly Hills

9. What was my favorite/ worst subject in school?
- My favorite was English I love reading and writing. Worst...math ugh

10. What's my favorite drink?
- Root Beer

11. What's my favorite animal?
- I have a few but my top two are giraffes & koala's 

12. Tea or Coffee
- Tea for sure. I have to be in the mood for coffee

13. What would I name my children? 
- I love the names Lauren, Tyler, London, Landon, and Dylan.  I hope my future husband likes those.

14. What sports do you play or have played?
- Soccer, Basketball, Tennis

15. Do you have any sibling's?
- One younger brother and a older sister. She passed away before I was born

16. What's my idea of an ideal first date?
- Going bowling, Dave & Busters, or the Santa Monica pier and dinner. 

17. How would I describe my fashion sense?
- Casual & Classic

18. PC or Mac?
- Mac all the way

19. What phone do you have?
- iPhone 6s     

20. Favorite memory from childhood?
- Going over my Aunt's house for Christmas Eve, hanging out with all my cousins and eating so much food hahahaha 


I'm just going to do 20 questions today. I hope you learned a little bit more about me.

See ya Thursday!


xoxo- Danielle