Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Products I Want To Try



I've been getting into makeup more and more for the past 2 or 3 years. When I would make up my face I would just do powder foundation, mascara and maybe blush. I have added a little more to my makeup routine like liquid foundation, powder, lipstick, and a little contouring. I'm not an expert by any means. One of my goals this year is to learn how to do my eyebrows.
I have pretty thick eyebrows but I just want them to look perfect. I have made a list of what I want to try. I'm going to show you my most wanted products. I have a lot but this would be a super long post.  Make sure you click that little arrow on the left so you can see more.












My list is pretty simple. I'm just getting into eyeshadows as well. Right now I only do one color all over the lid. My next task after I learn to do my eyebrows is to do different eyeshadow looks. YouTube has influenced a lot of this not gonna lie.  I'm going to expand on my most wanted items on this list so this post won't be a million miles long. 

GIVENCHY Healthy Glow Bronzer
I think the packaging is really pretty I'm a sucker for packaging. I heard a lot of good things about this. I love adding a little warm glow to the face after you put on your foundation. I'm not ready for highlighter yet... baby steps.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Brow Gel
I've been hearing about this all over the internet. This is to keep your brows in place after you do them right? I don't want to wipe them off by accident.  So this is a must try. I don't know how beginner friendly it is but we shall see.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Dipbrow Pomade
The same thing with the pomade been hearing about it all over the place. I have one pomade I got tricked into buying at the mall. It was horrible and made my eyebrows super itchy. I haven't heard one bad review about this so that's a good thing.

TARTE Shape Tape Contour Concealer
I've been using MAC Pro Longwear Concealer for years now. It's time to branch out and try something new. I need to see what the hype is all about.

HUDA BEAUTY Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeshadows used to scare me. I didn't know how to put them on or blend but recently I've been experimenting with them and it's not too hard. I've been working with one eyeshadow at a time but you it's something right? The colors in this palette are beautiful. I can work with those for sure.

IT COSMETICS Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara 
Another blogger was doing an Instagram live putting on her makeup. She used this mascara and I was amazed. She looked like she put on fake lashes. I put this on my list immediately. Who doesn't want that lashes look without actually putting on lashes? I know I do.



That's it! What is on your what to try makeup list?




xoxo-  Danielle