Powered by Blogger.

Catt Sadler leaves E! My Thoughts




I can't believe that in 2017 going into 2018 we still have to deal with the pay gap between men and women. Yesterday as I was looking at Catt Sadler Instagram stories she said she was leaving E! This came as a shock to me.

When I think of E! I think of Giuliana Rancic, Catt Sadler, and the Kardashians. Catt was one of the hosts of E! News and The Daily Pop. She had her hands in other parts of E! as well.

I was so shocked when I read her post last night. I still can't believe in 2017 we still have the pay gap between men and women doing the exact same job or sometimes more than the men in their field. I'm not knocking her co-host because he has nothing to do with it. Your salary is private most of the time. I love Catt and what she brought to her shows. She was funny, entertaining and genuine that is hard to find on TV today.

Women still have a long way to go. We need to stop settling for less and get what we deserve and that's equal pay. We don't live in a time where it's only the husband is going out to work anymore. A lot of women like Catt are single mother's and need to take care of there families. I hope I can see this change in my lifetime. The old school way's of thinking needs to change now. Women of all nationality's need equal pay.


What do you think?


xoxo- Danielle