Powered by Blogger.

Product Spotlight #6 Murad Pomegranate Mask



Today I am doing another Product Spotlight. When I got this in the mail I was so excited. I have been wanting to try out some face masks. I was scared because as you know I have super sensitive skin and breakouts come easy when I try something new.

I had a good feeling about this one.So the day I got it I tried a tiny bit on my jawline to see if I had any reaction. I was really crossing my fingers here. So I tried it that night gave it a day to see if anything has happened and nothing! The next night I put it all over my face even though it says put it on areas prone to enlarge pores I put it all over my face. I loved it!

 What the  Murad Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask is a clay mask that rescues clogged pores. It also has lactic acid polishing beads that lift and exfoliate dead skin cells. The volcanic clay acts like a magnet to help remove impurities from pores. The Pomegranate extract promotes glowing skin for visibly refined pores and cleaner smoother skin. 



When I read that I was like ok let's see if this does all this and boy was I surprised! I was so happy it didn't irritate my skin and then it did exactly what it says! All you have to do is smooth it on your face let it sit for 10 mins. It doesn't burn tingle or have a strong smell. After you have it on your skin for ten mins you wet your hands and start exfoliating your skin gently with the polishing beads. Then you rinse your face. You can tell the difference right away. My skin was so smooth and it was brightened.

I probably do this mask 2 or 3 times a week. What I have noticed as well is the morning after my skin isn't as oily as it usually is. I know it doesn't claim to help with oily skin but I have noticed it has helped mine. My makeup application is a lot smoother as well.


If your a beginner with masks and don't want anything to make your face tingle this is a good one to start with. Have you used any Murad products?


This product was sent to me but I did this review on my own. It was so good I  had to share.  


xoxo - Danielle