Powered by Blogger.

Weight Loss & Life Update



So I haven't updated on my weight loss in a few months. I know in my last update I said I was going to show progress pictures...well I fell off of my routine. I said I was going to be honest so here I am being honest.

I fell off. I stopped working out everyday  I was eating a lot of bad foods. When I'm stressed I eat. So I gained back what I lost. It really sucks I was doing so well.



But now that I'm pretty settled in my life at the moment I'm going to get back on that. I talked a bit about this on my Instagram stories a few weeks ago. I update on there a lot. I know the holidays are quickly approaching but I'm still going to try to get back on track with my workouts  Can you believe Chrismas is next month?

I'm also starting a new job on Friday. I went in for a part-time job but she gave me a full-time job. So with that being said, I'm probably going to be doing one blog post and updating my shop every other week until I get used to my schedule. I'm excited but scared at the same time. For most of my adult life, I had the luxury of setting my own schedule for my jobs and I was my own boss. So this is going to be interesting. This year is truly about getting out of my comfort zone. This job is the grand finale of 2017. So that's my little life update for ya!

 Short but sweet.

xoxo- Danielle