Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Saturday #2



Welcome to another Shopping Saturday! I can't believe fall is practically here. We are already having cooler weather in LA. Here are some of the things I saw this week that is on my wishlist.




Shopping Saturday #2

 


If you see anything you like you can click on the link and it will take you to the site where you can purchase it!


1. BP Side Slit Tee ($19)

Fall is coming fast and you can never have enough long sleeve shirts to go under jackets and with jeans. Especially in black. Most of my clothes are black, to be honest

2. Missguided Premium Crepe Wide Leg Pants White ($57)

I love wide leg pants. I think they look so chic! I really need to get over my white pants fear.

3. Women's Topshop Sloppy Sweatshirt ($40)

Like I said earlier you can never have enough sweaters for those colder days and cool nights. And of course, it's pink.....

4. Nadri 'Salome' Cubic Zirconia Ear Crawlers ($45)

I love ear crawlers. They look so cool

5. Chanel Mini Classic Square Flap Bag ($2,500)

If you know me or been keeping up with my blog. You know I LOVE handbags and this bag is AMAZING!

6. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Watch, 36mm ($199)

I love the look of this watch. It's simple but it can go with everything.



So that's it for this week! I hope you enjoyed shopping with me!

What is your favorite item I talked about this week?


xoxo- Danielle