Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Saturday #1


Welcome to my new weekly series on my blog called Shopping Saturday's. I'm going to post about my clothing, beauty, jewelry shoes etc that I saw and liked this week! And the best part is everything I list is going to be shoppable right here on my blog!

Let's get to shopping!


Weekly wishlist #1
   



































1. Sanctuary Bell-Sleeve Choker Top ($80)

I love this shirt, I love the fact that bell sleeves are coming back. I was really into them when I was younger. I also love the choker part. It will be super cute with some jeans and sandals.

2. Kate Spade New York Sailor's Knot Bangle Bracelet ($78)

I've been really into bangles lately. I love a simple bracelet that complements a lot of different outfits. I really like gold jewelry as well. I'm still a huge fan of rose gold though.

3. Alicia Oversized Boyfriend Cardigan ($40)

You can never go wrong with a cardigan. Especially because fall is right around the corner. I really hope we get some cooler days so I can wear this. It gets pretty chilly during the nights in Los Angeles. So this will really come in handy. I love the soft pink as well with a white t-shirt and light washed jeans and some sneakers...perfect

4. Superga 2790 Linea Platform Sneaker ($80)

Platform sneakers are really my jam right now. I recently got the Vans Classic Platform Sneakers. I want all my sneakers to be platforms hahaha. I'm really short 5'2 so these types of shoes give me the height I need and I'm still able to walk around comfortably.

5. Blank Denim Distressed Skinny Jeans ($88)

You can never have enough jeans. I love jeans....that's about it hahaha

6. Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Suede Booties ($38)

These are on major sale right now. 75% off! They were $155 and right now they are only $38! They are super cute too. I love booties. Can never go wrong with them and cooler weather is on the way so it's the perfect time to get some.


I hope you liked my picks this week. And every link is shoppable! Enjoy!


xoxo- Danielle, See ya Monday!