Powered by Blogger.

Product Spotlight #4 Nilotic Body Creme




So this is a product I'm very excited to tell you about because there is a very good cause attached to this. Let's get into what it is and then I'll explain what good things this company is doing. Nilotic is a skincare brand they have body creme, body butter, anti age creme.

I have the body creme and I love it. It is 100% vegan, organic, cruelty-free. The packaging is 100% pure and sustainable bamboo.
They have a program called The TREEE program. For each purchase, they plant 3 trees and they pay for 3 weeks of school for a child in Kampala, Uganda. Now if that's not an incentive to support and buy from this company I don't know what is.  

Nilotic body creme, vegan, skincare, luxury, good cause

I have the sour mango body creme and it literally melts in your hands and makes your skin so soft. It looks like it would be heavy but it's not. It's super light and sinks into the skin really fast. I usually put a dab in my hands and rub my hands together for a few seconds and then it melts down and I put it on my body. And it smells really good as well. It doesn't have an overpowering smell it's just right. It doesn't make your skin feel sticky or oily. A little bit goes a long way. I love this stuff. And I feel even better using it because it goes to a very good cause.

Nilotic body creme, vegan, good cause, skincare, luxury


Isn't the packaging so pretty? This is not a sponsored post but I do have a 20% discount code. The code is 'YOUTHFUL525262'

You can check them out here: Nilotic


xoxo- Danielle