Powered by Blogger.

2017 BET Awards Fashion


I'm starting something new on my blog! Award show fashion! Last night the BET Awards came on. I'm not a huge fan of them to be honest. But on my twitter people were tweeting about some red carpet looks. I saw some that I really liked so I thought I would share them with you.



These are in no order.

2017 bet awards red carpet, fashion, dresses, celebs, eva,

2017 bet awards red carpet, dresses, celebs, fashion

2017 bet awards red carpet, celeb, dresses, fashion

bet awards, red carpet, dresses, looks, celebs

2017 bet awards red carpet, fashion, famous, celeb, dresses


I love the hair, makeup, hair and oufits of these women. If I had to pick a favorite favorite it would be the black dress with the flowers flowy train and bell sleeves. I'm really into the whole boho look right now. 

If you watched the red carpet or the award show what looks did you like?


xoxo- Danielle