Powered by Blogger.

Product spotlight #3 Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes +



I love mascara's volumizing, lengthening all that. I really don't know how to put on false lashes. Wow she is 27 years old and doesn't know how to put on false lashes..yeah I'm still learning this whole makeup thing alright! Anyway if I have the chance to look like I'm wearing false lashes without actually wearing them I'm all for it. My friend Stephaine introduced me to this amazing I really mean amazing mascara called Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes +.





I have tried fiber lash mascara before and it irritated my eyes and I couldn't really see a difference in my lashes. But when I saw her pictures when she used this mascara I was like whoa! I'm not going to go on and on about this mascara in words you just have to see for yourself.

Before the mascara



After one coat of the mascara 



Amazing right? And that's just with one coat. It's a super easy 3 step process. You put on the transplanting gel then you immediately apply the 3D fibers while the transplanting gel is wet, then you seal the 3D fibers with the transplanting gel. You can repeat until you get your desired look.It's really easy to wash off at the end of the day as well. I just do my normal face wash routine and my lashes don't have anything left on them when I'm done. I have been using this everyday since I got it. no lie.

You can buy it here: Fiber Lashes +
Her website: http://Stephschrader.com
Her Instagram: Stephanie's Instagram

Have you tried fiber lash mascara before? If you did how did you like it? Leave it in the comments below


xoxo- Danielle