Powered by Blogger.

2017 Fall Paris Fashion Week: Elie Saab - Poetry In Motion

elie saab, fall, 2017, paris, fashion week, review, sunglasses, fashion

This weekend in Paris Elie Saab had his Paris Fashion Week runway show. All I can say is WOW! Sometimes I can be a girly-girl and this show really pulled it out of me. So many beautiful  pieces. I wish I was there to see them. One day Danielle.  The mix of super feminine with the furs & lace and a bit of rocker with the leather. Can't forget about the capes and the handbags. It really was poetry in motion. But anyway! Here are a few of my favorites:





dresses, poetry in motion, paris, 2017, fashion week, paris

Elie saab, 2017, fall, dresses, ready to wear, paris

Dress, cape, elie saab, paris, fashion, week, 2017, purple

Elie Saab 2017 fall paris fashion week, dress, purple, leather jacket,handbag

Elie Saab 2017 fall paris fashion week, dress, polka dots, runway, black

Elie Saab 2017 fall paris fashion week, dress, pretty, poetry in motion




What was your favorite show or look?

xoxo- Danielle


Photos: Vogue.com