Powered by Blogger.

Handbag Wishlist Feb 2017








I'm a handbag lover. For as long as I remember going into stores and going straight to the purse section. In 8th grade my love for handbags really blossomed.

I literally had a bag for every shirt I had. My first designer bag I got was a Dooney and Bourke bag my grandma or aunt (sorry I can't remember which) got me and my cousin when we went on a trip up to San Francisco. I loved that bag I wore it everywhere. As of recently (2012) I really got into designer bags I got my first Louis Vuitton (Speedy 30) I still wear it a lot to this day. Now my designer handbag collection seems to be growing every year. I can't wait to hand-down my handbags to my daughter (hopefully she loves them as much as I do)
Here is my list of bags I REALLY want at the moment...I'll do a top 4 because this list is ever growing.























I've been really into crossbody's as you can tell. Gucci has been killing it! 

What's on your handbag wishlist?