Powered by Blogger.

Vegan food isn't all bad

Hey!


Yesterday was my brother's 22nd birthday. I can't believe he is 22! That means i'm getting older *sad face* We got his favorite food yesterday which is vegan food. We went to Native Foods Cafe to get his birthday dinner. I LOVE Native Foods Cafe everything is vegan and its so good!! He got Oklahoma Bacon Cheeseburger, I tried to get a pic but he ate it to fast. I got the chili cheese fries, and my mom got the portobello and sausage burger. I'm getting hungry while i'm thinking about it!!

Watermelon fresca

If your ever see a Native Foods Cafe give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm lactose intolerant so I shouldn't be eating dairy anyway. But I still do.....so bad. 

    How do you like this blog so far? Is there anything you would like for me to talk about? Leave them in the comments below. I would love some feedback.

xo, Danielle